Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Word Plaques

Holiday Word Plaques
This picture is from shanty-2-chic.com. Here is a link to the tutorial http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2009/11/whitneys-christmas-joy-plaques.html.

These are the ones that I made. It says C T R (sorry its backwards.) Instead of using upholstery tacks to attach the word I used a bulldog clip so that I can change it out according to the season.


I will provide all the materials except for the candle sticks. I found them a little hard to come by. I know that Michaels and Hobby Lobby sell them but every time I looked they were out of stock. I have heard you can order them online. If I did so they would probably not be here in time. But, we could always get together again to finish the project.


I found the candlesticks online and so can place an order if we are switching the date. I probably need a week for shipping. I am guessing that cost for this project will be around $15.

edited to ad: I would like to order the candlesticks tomorrow (11/4.) Please let me know if you would like me to order some for you.


1 comment: